Interactive eLearning Program & Exclusive Caregiver Community
Thriving with Autism: Activities-in-Action
Activities-in-Action is a wholehearted program for caregivers of children with autism and related disorders, ages 1-11 years old, the most vital years of development. The Activities-in-Action program is equipped not only with simple and easy to understand descriptions, but also video demonstrations and guided practices taught by certified professionals.
Included in this offer is unlimited access to the Thriving with Parenting exclusive caregiver community, where you can connect with other like-minded caregivers invested in their children's learning and growth, as well as ask questions directly to certified professionals ready to ensure your success in this journey!
Non editable automatic button
1. See the fun activities from Thriving With Autism, "In Action" by watching video demonstrations (you don't need the book to utilize this program)
2. Learn what ABA clinicians know about the science behind ABA therapy in simple, parent-friendly terms.
3. Connect with your child in a special way as you do guided activities designed to help your child thrive.
4. Learn new evidence-based practices for teaching children with autism ~ taught by professionals.
5. Participate in a program designed to easily help you turn play-time into beneficial therapy-time.
Thriving with Parenting
1. Be part of a closed parenting community with exclusive membership only for caregivers enrolled in the Activities-in-Action Program. 2. Communicate with and ask questions to BCBAs & RBTs about evidence-based strategies for teaching your child. 3. Connect with other like-minded caregivers who are also invested in spending quality time to help their child learn and grow. 4. Share your thoughts and feelings about struggles and successes. 5. Exchange ideas with other parents about what strategies, toys, and activities are working.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? ASK MISS JESS.
ATCC AI ChatGPT (free version) Ask Miss Jess questions about the RBT Certification, BCBA Supervision, AB1172 Behavior Training, Caregiver Training, and ABA topics to help you study for your RBT exam. It will be fun!
"Tell me the benefits of choosing ATCC for RBT certification." "What is Differential Reinforcement?" "If I have already completed my 40-hour RBT training, what is my next step?" "Quiz me on Prompting Procedures to prepare me for my RBT Exam." "Tell me a joke about Errorless Teaching in ABA."
Much more advanced and powerful than the free version, Premium ExpertBots have enhanced AI capabilities and knowledge in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). With specialized Artificial Intelligence training and expertise, they have the ability to provide comprehensive assistance to professionals, students, and parents. Subscribers will gain access to a higher level of support, faster response times and specialized insights, making it the best option for those seeking a more robust and advanced chatbot experience.
BCBA Bot for Exam Prep
Your Personalized Support for Passing the BCBA Exam! Cutting-edge AI-powered study companion specifically designed to help students excel in their journey to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs).
Behavior Bot for Parents
Your Personalized Support for Exceptional Parenting! AI-powered assistant designed specifically to empower parents like you with strategies, support, and evidence-based practices rooted in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
RBT Bot for Exam Prep
Personalized Support for Passing the RBT Exam! Master the RBT Competencies and pass your certification exam with our AI-powered RBT Bot.